milton keynes area group?

Chute55uk

Retrobike Rider
GT Fan
would this be the place for milton keynes? we kind of sit in no mans land not quite anglia not quite south or midlands or south east or london.
the weather on terrestrial is anglia but on itv on sky its meridian.
go figure.
anyway i have woburn woods and salcey forest local plus 15 miles or so of sustrans route 51 (milton keynes to sandy mainly off road) to play with leading to chicksands woods.

Hi - sorry for late reply. Prob not our area as it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get to MK for most of us here. We don't even truly go into Northamptonshire really...

South East is prob your area. Contact Drystonepaul as the National AEC for advice perhaps.

If you want to come up and ride with us though you are more than welcome to be an associate member ;)

drove through woburn woods the other day, near the golf coarse, look a nice place to ride, if not a little damp :D . i would be happy to pop down there for a weekend ride :D

Technically I'm in east mods but unreality MK is the closest civilised town, so fine up for an mk group if anyone formed one. Some good riding in the area with Woburn Woods/Aspley Heath, Salcey Forest, the North Bucks circular ride Tec.

Back