Giving up the internet, can it be done ???

Oh and forgot to say, it's Internet. It's a proper noun. Sorry - but always one of my pet peeves when I see 'technical' journalists writing about this sort of thing, "I'm a geek on the internet" ARGH!!!

you cant do it, tried and failed.....hence im here typing this lol

just cut down and only use web etc if you really need to

tbh, shit tv, poor radio channels and expensive magazines mean the cheap, vast internet will always draw you back in :roll:

greenstiles":2nmu26o7 said:
Thinking of how much time i spend on the net, and most of it is work emails /buying/selling/bills.

How easy is it to carry on with my lifestyle and not use the net..........ie use a phone, but a land line as getting rid of the mobile would be in the pot too.

I'm remebering 'not that long ago' when life seemed simpler and my brain wasn't always thinking ' oh i've got to do this/that'.

So is is possible ? ......

and still pay bills, contact people (and hear a real voice !!!) etc and feel like free time is actually FREE time.

Give up telly instead it's a load of shite

Aye magazines :shock: like £5 a pop !!!...and i used to love the radio..............yeh the net is like ' penny gin ' cheapest way to be ' somewhere else' ........but like like penny gin you can have too much of it.............

Back