1992 Bridgestone RB-1

Beautiful

Beautiful machine!
Looks like it just came out of a dealers loft and then had the wrapping taken off :cool:
Can you give us a bit more information on it if possible? and please, a nice ride report.
Really like these machines and would love to hear more owners opinions.
May the wind always be at your back....

Jamie

Re: Beautiful

Jamiedyer":3ipzb99t said:
Beautiful machine!
Looks like it just came out of a dealers loft and then had the wrapping taken off :cool:
Can you give us a bit more information on it if possible? and please, a nice ride report.
Really like these machines and would love to hear more owners opinions.
May the wind always be at your back....

Jamie

Thanks fellas, glad you like it. She rides beautifully, really sticks to the road. This is my main rider for training and leisure rides...riding it mostly on the bike path by the beach.

It came just like you see it in the main photos except that I added the bottle cages and saddle. I purchased it on eBay for just shy of $1000, the Seller was a local guy so I got to look at the bike and test ride it prior to purchase. I'm lucky that I found the bike. The Seller liked it but it was just too big for him, so he hardly rode it. :cool: cheers

6ACEECDB-8A26-462D-926F-D4190D78F468-456-000000E1B60D7298_zps62b0ec62.jpg

Well, I have shrunk since I posted this, but I still do ride this bike! Same wheels, changed stem to Ritchey Force. Phil bottom bracket.

Back