Roadie outing - 28th October - APPROX 60 MILES!

Tank bag

I am a bit afraid to reply to you Mr P as god knows what they'll do to any more talk of leather bags :LOL:

Not a problem, I'll bring it with me, it is a great peice of kit and should fit no worries.
I just watched the long range forecast on either countryfile or the news bit just after but it looks incredibly bleak next weekend :LOL: Snow and high winds heading down from the north, due to hit us on Friday morning and pretty much sweeping over the country. Should be a good ride, like re enacting Andy Hampsten's Giro ride :D Usual Macretro, more than a ride, an adventure ;)
Looking forward to it.

Jamie

Re: Tank bag

Jamiedyer":a0v1g5a0 said:
I just watched the long range forecast on either countryfile or the news bit just after but it looks incredibly bleak next weekend :LOL: Snow and high winds heading down from the north, due to hit us on Friday morning and pretty much sweeping over the country.
Jamie

I just looked up the forecast on "the weather channel" for Glasgow and Perth and it's good for Sunday. Says mostly sunny with 10% chance of showers and max 10kmph wind.

We'll just have to wait and see cause the forecasters can never agree.

I'm still want give it a go no matter on conditions. I'll get my winter hack singlespeed bike, so might be slow on flats but will catch you guys on uphills ;)

Good luck chaps :) work beckons for me :( this would be a great wee ride as well.

Weather

I have checked XC Weather for the area and it says it will be OK, maybe a little wet but not too bad.
It will be a good ride whatever the weather.
Jamie

still looking good for this hangover providing, I've got a 40th in town the previous night but should be saved by the last train home.

Back