My Trade . KLEIN Adroit MC2 Nightstorm is finally at home

sers jörg , habe letztens einen beitrag bei uns im forum gesehen wo ein coral reef mc2 laut bestizer gefadet war ?!?!

aber du hast schon recht , darum fahre ich mein sea and sky auch manchmal. der rest ist zu schade .

mfg flo

Uauu, what an amazing deal ;)

Have several nice bikes and zero Kleins but one day I will get there....

But nice to see this deals are more about valu€s and more about passion.

Please Florian let us dream with more pics please ;)

Regards

Nuno

audi-allroad":3ovmd9tb said:
sers jörg , habe letztens einen beitrag bei uns im forum gesehen wo ein coral reef mc2 laut bestizer gefadet war ?!?!

aber du hast schon recht , darum fahre ich mein sea and sky auch manchmal. der rest ist zu schade .

mfg flo

Any paint can fade but nt as quickly as neon paints.

Take cars as an example

Re: Kein

kleinrenzo":3bquosqg said:
sinnerman":3bquosqg said:
Why will you NEVER ride it....?

I think that Klein is the least ridden brand on this forum :D

but Never is a long time and its only paint, christ there has been weeks and weeks worth of threads with Kleins displaying fancy paint, is that not proof enough, that it really wont hurt it if you get MUD on it. Just thrash it and if it gets a scuff, paint it again.... :facepalm:

It Boggles me, how the hell can you wait forever to get a YOUR dream bike, and at minium Not experience the ride....?

What a pointless excercise.

Re: Kein

sinnerman":aykmft5e said:
kleinrenzo":aykmft5e said:
sinnerman":aykmft5e said:
Why will you NEVER ride it....?

I think that Klein is the least ridden brand on this forum :D

but Never is a long time and its only paint, christ there has been weeks and weeks worth of threads with Kleins displaying fancy paint, is that not proof enough, that it really wont hurt it if you get MUD on it. Just thrash it and if it gets a scuff, paint it again.... :facepalm:

It Boggles me, how the hell can you wait forever to get a YOUR dream bike, and at minium Not experience the ride....?

What a pointless excercise.

Had this discussion with some other Klein owners as well but they all seem to be a cautious about riding them... I will cry if one breaks but I can simply not leave them untouched in my shed :D I cycle loads and riding my Klein's is giving me the biggest smile on my face..

Back