Gary McKinnon Extradition

Kerplunk":3f6l2zgr said:
Here's a link to blog where the author has looked into the case. No idea how accurate it is but is does give more details of the case than generally get published and gives reasons why the case was going to be tried in USA.
http://jackofkent.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/gary-mckinnon-and-flat-earth-news.html
Been reading today that it wasn't McKinnon's Aspergers that was the reason for the extradition being halted but his depression and threat of suicide.

At last it has been recognised as to face it the government does not recognise aspergers, but depressive illness they do and I still maintain I have no doubt whatsoever that the accused would go through with his threat given the chance and that because I woud do so myself as I understand how he feels, the notion of extradition is one of betrayal as to understand he was willing to stand trial in Britain, his country being judged by his own people , not a bunch of haphazard foreigners that have a questionable attitude towards the rest of the world.

silverclaws":4bphbf5g said:
Kerplunk":4bphbf5g said:
Here's a link to blog where the author has looked into the case. No idea how accurate it is but is does give more details of the case than generally get published and gives reasons why the case was going to be tried in USA.
http://jackofkent.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/gary-mckinnon-and-flat-earth-news.html
Been reading today that it wasn't McKinnon's Aspergers that was the reason for the extradition being halted but his depression and threat of suicide.

At last it has been recognised as to face it the government does not recognise aspergers, but depressive illness they do and I still maintain I have no doubt whatsoever that the accused would go through with his threat given the chance and that because I woud do so myself as I understand how he feels, the notion of extradition is one of betrayal as to understand he was willing to stand trial in Britain, his country being judged by his own people , not a bunch of haphazard foreigners that have a questionable attitude towards the rest of the world.

Just as I retire I have to underline this.

B77":11dz6cyt said:
As a sort of a deviation from this thread but sort of relevant........

http://o-o---preferred---sn-4g57ln7d--- ... direct=yes

Well worth watching if you have a spre 45mins.

Yes it is worth the 45 mins of your life, but I knew about this already, it's coming and that is why I don't believe a word any political party spouts now as they are all in it together and the name of their game is enrich themselves before the balloon goes up. But they will continue to divide us via the unemployed, the disabled, the immigrant, women's rights, Mooslims, whatever to create in fighting to keep our minds off the ball, what is for sure coming, the end of our oil motivated civilisation and with that food shortages and war.

I didn't know we had Mayan members :roll:

Did he do something wrong...yes

Did he know he was doing something wrong...erm he was breaking into American goverment computers

Should he face legal consequences for breaking the law...yes

is it better he does it here..yes

as to the "we're all doomed, doomed I tell ya" (in my best scottish voice)

nice to see you posting again :LOL:

mrkawasaki":3ugrqwi3 said:
'Gary McKinnon Extradition' - thought it was an old MTB bike I'd never heard of...

I may well be on the cards as a new project.

Imagine if Gary takes to Retrobikes? Honest Guv, I was only hacking in to check if the Blood Spatter Klein was truly a myth.

Latest posts

Back