I'm home at last guys and girls

oooooooh!..... brick built workshop. :cool:

Welcome home, It's still raining.

al.

Update My mum went into hospital the day i got home thought it was nothing bad just appendices issues but she's still and not had any op's as they can't find out whats wrong on top of that i cant get a mortgage as im now self employed it doesn't how much i earn it's a year before i can apply :x and had to buy a car today NNNNNNNNNoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO didn't think i needed one but then i did was gonna get a van but the missus has put a stop too that

Jonnyboy i might just send tom cash asn have to leave it a few weeks/months before i can get down there as life seems to be bigger than i planned at mo :oops: give tom my apologies

As to all i ow parts too they will be out this week and im building all the wheels for you guys over the next 4 days all to be posted next monday you know who you are ;) and sorry for delay :oops:

Just like to say - to those waiting for wheels, if they are as good as the ones Dan did for me - you'll be well chuffed when you get em!

And if you can get a 4hour delay in Barcelona (Spain) airport - the "scenery" is worth it ;)

Latest posts

Back