29th Sept Summer Singletrack Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can now confirm I won't be there as the move's happening this weekend, have a good one chaps and I'll see you next time.
Matthew :cry:

Matthews":14utyuva said:
Well I can now confirm I won't be there as the move's happening this weekend, have a good one chaps and I'll see you next time.
Matthew :cry:

Hope the move goes well and it's not to stressful, we'll take plenty of pics as the weather is looking good.

See ya on the next one and hope the knee is ok

kaya

How many of us are still going?

I'm at a works leaving party on the evening, so I'm keen to get my exercise done and work up a good thirst :twisted:

:LOL: hope the weather is ok....the summer bit in the title seems like false advertising at the moment :shock:

saltyman":15200iey said:
:LOL: hope the weather is ok....the summer bit in the title seems like false advertising at the moment :shock:

I can't promise you dusty dry trails..... but it looks like its going to be sunny with a stiff breeze.

So it's time for a roll call.......

Riders..
kaya
marc two tone
saltyman
slmracing

Maybe's..
kenaltobelli
Unclejack

Any more???

Would be good to see a few old face's..... I know your lurking out there :LOL: and as always new face's are more than welcome to join us, we'er a friendly bunch.

kaya

a much dryer day today :) the moors is well drained but, a few puddles here and there i expect.

YO18 8RA.will get you 100yrds from meet point.

see you there. :cool: looking at the start point i can see what you have done, kaya :cool: a good mixed bag of terrain. lunch at blakey ridge, lion inn?

The bike is ready, no broken cables Matthew, seen as I will be riding a modern bike I am concerned about the puddles, because when me and Marc two tone did the holme valley MTB challenge, everyone on modern bikes got off and walked around all the puddles and carried there bikes down steep rocky descents, :oops: :oops: I wonder if this was in the last copy of mbuk :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back