Rapha Films

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I'm sure there is hardly a member in this section of the forum who is without that vital item of Rapha clothing, and a familiarity with their wonderful website.

But, for the mere mortals and non-millionaires amongst us, you may not know that Rapha have some excellent short films on their web site. Some are travelogs, the one shot in Japan strikes a particular chord with me, as I trained in the Martial Arts for something like 30 years.

The attached link is a short feature and I thought that some of you may like it.

http://vimeo.com/13932467

daj":14lb0raf said:
There audio CDs are pretty funky too!!

Really!

Scoots off to check out audio tracks.

Edit: A little random for my taste, but each to their own.

the other two films: A Throw of the Dice and Of Steel are brilliant as well.

thanks for sharing.

'I'm sure there is hardly a member in this section of the forum who is without that vital item of Rapha clothing'

I would change 'without' to 'with', certainly in my case.

And, I'm sure, plenty others as well!

Old Ned":1yq75mel said:
'I'm sure there is hardly a member in this section of the forum who is without that vital item of Rapha clothing'

Sorry Ned, my sense of sarcasm does not always translate well into writing. I thought the second line might give it away.

NeilM":v1iqcit0 said:
Old Ned":v1iqcit0 said:

Sorry Ned, my sense of sarcasm does not always translate well into writing. I thought the second line might give it away.

Yeh, sorry, I missed that :oops:

Scan reading doesn't always pay off!

At least I now know you think like me..................... :roll:

Latest posts

Back