MacRetro Trading Post

The Ken":2b685t2m said:
I can help with collection if anyone wants that Bob Jackson - it is too big for me. or if it isnt I might use it for my coast to coast :)
sure its not just a bike with bob jackson decals, looks like a heap from the pic.

Pugsley

Whilst I love my 1X1 The Pugsley will complement it ;)
Whilst they are fat tyres on my 1X1, especially with the Spank rims the Pugsleys are almost twice as Fat at 4 inch :LOL:
As the wheels are interchangable I may run one singlespeed and one....wait for it .......wait....... 9 speed :shock:
Yes I will run some form of gearing, most likely 3x9. Similar setup with BB 7's, H bar etc.
It will be a slow build as funds were tight but now they are super tight, so may even have to thin the herd a bit.
Luckily I have a very lovely wife who supported me in my bidding and encouraged me to go for it and the wheel as well :)
Now to find a 100mm bottom bracket................

Jamie

Pugs

Heres the pics from the two listings.
I picked them up at what I believe was a very good price and especially as I have been wanting one for a couple of years and especially this style with the dropped top tube in the smallest size. And now I definately couldn't do it new. He built it for his wife who rode it a couple of times and hasn't touched it since.
I have also got another rim off the seller thats unused for £30 so not bad.

Jamie
KGrHqJmFE3KgvBQNjtzqLhg60_12.jpg

T2eC16ZHJIkE9qU3k6ZOBQNkJlPMCg60_12.jpg

Big

They are big but not the largest. These are the Large Marges at 65mm rim width, the Rolling Daryls are about 82mm.
probably run these with a 3.8 Larry tyre on the front and a 3.7 Endomorph on the rear. Not sure wether these will run the Big Fat Larry at 4.7 though, they are more for the moonlander me thinks.
These rims are the offset drilled ones specific for the Pugsley.
All fun and games

Jamie

clockworkgazz":3rz7dtp8 said:
The Ken":3rz7dtp8 said:
I can help with collection if anyone wants that Bob Jackson - it is too big for me. or if it isnt I might use it for my coast to coast :)
sure its not just a bike with bob jackson decals, looks like a heap from the pic.

I thought that but the lug work on the forks is a bit less mainstream and the seatpost top tube does look filleted. I'm going to look at it tonight so will let you know.

Back