Work bikes

I've started doing part of my commute by bike a couple of days a week, mostly on a canal path, so I built this Raleigh Montage up as something I'd feel OK about leaving at various train stations and locked up outside my flat. As built up below it owes me £32.

DSC00529.jpg

My ride work bike, really should get round to putting that front brake on though! :) Rock Lobster Team Tig SL
IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

khs montana comp 1993 does it for me (for dry days only)

i have to say that i also take her for a local hill ride from time to time, and love it!

IMG_4640.jpg

BobCatMax":2agl7x3j said:
CHASE76":2agl7x3j said:
My ride work bike, really should get round to putting that front brake on though! :) Rock Lobster Team Tig SL
IMG_0677.jpg

thats lovely - light?

Thanks :) Yes she's light 19lbs could get it a lot less if I changed a few bits bottom bracket lighter wheels etc.. but she'll do nicely for commuting.

Until recently this was my commuter- a 91' Trek 800

98yq8y.jpg

Budget spec I know, but a lot of fun. My Dad bought it new and I spent last winter getting it back on the road after ten years sat in the shed.

work bike rebuild

Hi

after riding to work on and off for a few years it was looking very tired and needed a new BB.

i striped it and once in bit decided to get a respray as there were a bits of corrosion appearing.

heres the resullt not finished yet.

Attachments

• cimg2209ab_187.jpg
    cimg2209ab_187.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 1,989
  • IMG_4344.JPG
    IMG_4344.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 1,989
Here is my faithful companion all day. I put a lot of money in it but I never pay a drop of gasoline in my life.

Back