MacRetro National Innerleithen. Chat thread.

Cheers

Thanks TK but I am the usual last minute rush, wasnt quite sure whether I would make it as life been a bit of a mish mash this month, what with work or lack of it.
I should be on the road soon as the postie just delivered my temp sensor for the van. Its now fitted and I'm loading in a minute.
I will be on the Surly as to be honest I haven't got round to servicing the Stumpy so I hope the lads are Ok with it not being retro.
The vans only done 150 miles since I put it all back together so hopefully any teething problems are out the way, fingers crossed.
See you soon
Jamie

Enjoy the ride guys :) , wish i could have been there, did a 15 hour shift yesterday ending at midnight so was a non starter for me really :roll:, besides my bike MOJO is at an all time low at the moment :(

Enjoy yourself guys,though it seems enjoyment for you lot must involve many many miles :LOL: What ever happened to farting about in a couple of square miles ?
Bumped into Rado last night on my way home from the bike station :cool: He was out putting in practice for this latest epic
Barends and risers though Radek,not sure what to make of that ;) :LOL:

jimihendrix":mwdrmjeq said:
We'll need to meet up for a fart about in Pollock park Andy ;)

Spoke to rado the other day and he was down recently.Said it was chewed up and muddy and maybe not so good.
If he looks in ill let him explain :)
I should really pop down myself and take a look but i dont want and mud on my Ti
:oops: :LOL:
Should have the p7 finished this week so i could use that :?
Fingers crossed those monos are ready to go and not needing a service,that would be all i need :(

dyna-ti":3nj8as4e said:
jimihendrix":3nj8as4e said:
We'll need to meet up for a fart about in Pollock park Andy ;)

Spoke to rado the other day and he was down recently.Said it was chewed up and muddy and maybe not so good.
If he looks in ill let him explain :)
I should really pop down myself and take a look but i dont want and mud on my Ti
:oops: :LOL:
Should have the p7 finished this week so i could use that :?
Fingers crossed those monos are ready to go and not needing a service,that would be all i need :(

That's a shame, not been there in ages myself, great in the dry but i imagine it'd be a shite hole if it's chewed up and muddy :(

was a good day
pics and gibberings later

some quotables to be going on with
"if i squeeze my helmet all the liquid goes sideways "
"she went outside the bus station ,lifted her skirt and whooosh , didn't even take her knickers off , all down her legs "
"i like bradford"
"bullet bros chain tensioner" several times
"my bird made me some nice baps last night"
"hows the bike ?" " shite ,but its okay"
" HARRY ,you bastard dog ,come here "

Back