Retrobike National Series Rd 5: Tweed Valley ~ AFTERMATH pg7

my bikes in ulverston, la12 9al

still no word if its going to ready through the week, im itching for a good ride in the wilderness too :shock:

saltyman":3ikhycpl said:
my bikes in ulverston, la12 9al

still no word if its going to ready through the week, im itching for a good ride in the wilderness too :shock:

It's a fair way (1h20mins extra on my 4hr drive) out of my way - any chance the holder could bring it to the M6 on Friday night?

GeoffApps":1ome8elf said:
Me and AventuraTT are still hoping for a lift; my motor is off the road for now.

I'm to the east, fairly near the coast, but I don't suppose anyone's coming up (or down) the A1?

Riding my original Aventura isn't possible, I only just got it out of storage, where it has been languishing for about five years, needs a fair amount of love and affection.

If I don't make it, I'll be there in spirit...

It would be amazing if we could get you there Geoff! One of my dreams is to see one of your amazing bikes and to say hi! to the designer would be fantastic.

I am going up the opposite coast unfortunately so can't help but surely someone can help?

Good stuff Rob :D look forward to seeing you there.

bike should be ready for thursday :cool: so i will look into a friday 260 mile round trip to collect it with any luck :D then the 200 mile round trip to the ride next day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

saltyman":745l0jac said:
bike should be ready for thursday :cool: so i will look into a friday 260 mile round trip to collect it with any luck :D then the 200 mile round trip to the ride next day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Great stuff :cool:

If it makes you feel any better we're doing 360miles just to get there, with a family funeral and collecting Kiran's forks (hoping they're done in the morning!) on-route. Starting about 0600 tomorrow!

I'd better get packing... :oops:

:LOL:

I've almost got a bike ready. Sadly I'm not in as good nick, feeling a bit under the weather. Hopefully perk up for Saturday though.

Looks like i,m going to make it along to my first rideout. My bike still carrys the scars from my last visit to inners red route. :(

Back