The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

duncancallum":2kmfrm0n said:
But a brew and a natter would be good.

Always! :mrgreen:

No bouncers to lend at the moment, although there is something in the pipeline (by pipeline I mean hidden in mrlee's loft :oops: )...

Rufus - Bontrager Race OR 1994 - Stockport Area, riding out to the peaks through Woodbank & Mellor

rufusw":3inhude6 said:
Rufus - Bontrager Race OR 1994 - Stockport Area, riding out to the peaks through Woodbank & Mellor

welcome aboard, you'll have to join us on some of our north west rides, I am sure that the Roman Lakes will be a ride sometime later this year ;)

Will do. Was going to sell the old girl. But been out a few times over the past couple of weeks & enjoying the feeling of opening up a 6 pack of whoopass on my mates with their fancy full suspension rigs!!!

New chain went on yesterday, fresh tires & brake pads due today!!!

I'll keep my eye out for rides.

cheers

Hello Rufus. We'll sort out a ride around the Roman Lakes/Mellor Moor/Hayfield area soon I reckon.
It'll be good to have you along.

rufusw":3ko8vcz3 said:
Will do. Was going to sell the old girl. But been out a few times over the past couple of weeks & enjoying the feeling of opening up a 6 pack of whoopass on my mates with their fancy full suspension rigs!!!

New chain went on yesterday, fresh tires & brake pads due today!!!

I'll keep my eye out for rides.

cheers

Excellent! :cool:

Couple of us around Stockport way, definitely a ride coming up soon ... a Sunday in the near future if that's not top secret info... ;)

Great, I'll keep my eye out. Sundays are generally good just let me know.

Plus I'm now addicted to Ebay. Sourcing parts!!! :cool:

Dave, Northwich, ride a modern GT Avalanche & have just taken on a '92 Lava Dome frame after lusting after Konas for 20 years :)

jz7493.jpg

Ride Delamere (a bit) & some small local spots.

I Am Kowalksi":3af6jw40 said:
Dave, Northwich, ride a modern GT Avalanche & have just taken on a '92 Lava Dome frame after lusting after Konas for 20 years :)

Ride Delamere (a bit) & some small local spots.

Hi Dave,
We could have done with your help a couple weeks back in Delamere! Was just looking up this weekend's ride but see you're on there already, hope you can make it :D

For anyone else thinking of joining in for the first time this is a lovely ride and fairly short, hoping a couple of the ladies will be joining us too so no chance of a silly pace. As I type that I realise I don't have the legs or lungs for a silly pace at any time anyway and just sound like a dick, oh dear :oops:

See you there :cool:

Latest posts

Back