Empty

Rick Draper":2jtiz4l6 said:
sparkiegaz":2jtiz4l6 said:
yummy bike that paint job is pretty sweet. :shock:

You should see it now, it is outstanding and a credit to Garry and the guys at Graphic Shack.

I am probably the worst customer they have ever experienced but Garry has been brilliant and the end result I now have is nothing short of amazing.

I leave New York for London tonight and I cannot wait to get home, unpack it and start the build up. I have just collected my new Park Tool Ts2.2 so I can attempt my first ever wheel build as well which I am also looking forward to.

One word mate......SUBLIME..., well done, looking forward to you getting it built and showing us the end result.

Here we go, not the best pictures but I am shattered and have not been to bed for over 24 hours:
P1030070.jpg

P1030071.jpg

P1030072.jpg

P1030073.jpg

P1030074.jpg

P1030075.jpg

Not my cuppa tea but I have to admire the work you've done to bring it back to life, lovely job

oooo its got to be one of the best colours to paint a bike, they done a great job , bet it looks so much better in the sun light than the pictures show,,,
good luck with the wheels feller sry to say i havnt got patients to attempt such a task lol

Latest posts

Back