Sbike 729

jez-2-many-bikes":2p76s3ww said:
I want an S-bike. Wah.

I bought one from ebay recently but it had a crack in the BB. Bummer. Went back to seller who understood and hadnt noticed the crack.

Was real excited about building it up though.

Nevermind :(

Yeah, sorry about that, :oops: I was gonna build it up myself with a DX gruppo, but I needed money fast so it had to go ➡️ after it was returned to me it went on auction again as faulty and somebody bought it though in the end (for a lot less than its cost me over the time :( ), Just hope they can fix it and restore it to its full, never Know might see it on here sometime in the future.

Attachments

• Publication1.jpg
    Publication1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4,854
I bought one from ebay recently but it had a crack in the BB. Bummer. Went back to seller who understood and hadnt noticed the crack.

Was real excited about building it up though.

It was nothing, a small welding, and go! ;)
I have a another frame, but in very very bad condition!

:?
The Sbikes were very fragile...
Now there are few frame in good conditions, except mine... ;)

Nominated for this month's contest. Might be a little late though, many votes have been already cast.
Ok, no problem!
Next month! ;)

On the Sbike pic, retrobikeguy, the stickers are not the original.
Is your bike?
If you are interessting, I ll remake the original stickers.

Hey!
I m come back!
Thanks Rutteger for having to add my Sbike in the Bike of the month! ;) But my Sbike didn t win! :(
;)

I have remakes new stickers, I ll make new pictures!

;)

I research a front derailleur. Xtr M900 in 31.8mm

when talking about a 'fragile' bike, is this something that could be ridden regularly on road with no worries? i'm thinking the problems only come about after heavy off road use and want to get an idea for what type of mishaps are common.

Back