The RB 'what I bought/ found/ scrounged' this week thread

videojetman":1sq3or14 said:
finally bought myself a set of cable cutters.
i don't know how i've managed for all these years without them.
a must for any bike builder.

Great arent they :D
Now think of all those bizarre methods you used before and cast your eyes to Heaven :LOL:

videojetman":zp5kx6t6 said:
finally bought myself a set of cable cutters.
i don't know how i've managed for all these years without them.
a must for any bike builder.
Recently done the same but I did have a nice set prior to that. Problem was I used it to cut anything, spokes, cables, screws etc and totally thrashed them. The new set will be treated with a little more respect!

i am building a couple of bikes for a mates charity and asked on freecycle for any parts to help,
specifically 700c wheels ,but ended up with this,so as soon as i can i will be donating cash instead,as this one is joining the activator :LOL:

it has 200gs running gear and i will be posting a thread on it soon as i get better photos :D

Attachments

• IMAG0717.jpg
    IMAG0717.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 494
Got a nice new saddle from the lbs .Concept coyote pro.Leather and kevlar.
And only a fiver :D can just make out the faded price ticket of £24.99.
Date on the bottom is Sep 2003 so its been in there for a bit probably why they were happy to be rid off.
A bit more padding for my old boney arse :LOL:

Pick up a Kona Lanai from a car boot a few weeks ago.Cost 62.50p it was all the I had left on me.The bloke wanted 80.00p,but he took pity on me.Bike is in mint condition.Bargain

My uncle txt me t'other day and asked me to fix up this old bike for him called 'wild thing' :LOL: ,

IMAG0429.jpg

he also said I can have the piece of junk next to it

IMAG0430.jpg

Its gonna need a tidy but its better than the wild thing :LOL:

Latest posts

Back