2012-07-27 - Pitmedden BBQ Aftermath

Looks fantastic.BBQ was a great idea.Nothing like hot food out in the wilds[well car park,but the thoughts there :LOL: ]
And it wouldnt be a macretro meet if there wasnt a bike mechanical failure prior to the off :cool:

MiniKen fell asleep in the car on the way back:) that's how good a night it was. Brilliant food, local venison burgers were ace ( thanks ZZ) a few stitches had as a result of over feeding, and ZZ nearly got a few of another kind. The riding in the dark with no lights was a great experience, loved it, well apart from the nettles. Mk wants me to take him back this week.

The only downside to it was today .... I had to clean the BBQ. Took ages, almost as long as it took Miniken to clean the bikes, that'll teach him to beat me up the hills.

Dyna, it wasn't a bike mechanical failure, it was a bike failure :D I only like the bike because it reminds me oof the Forth Bridge

Looks like a good evening. Would have loved to have been there but couldn't get out of work. Oh and the days work netted me a grand so I I can't complain I suppose.

Looks like i missed a cracking evening/feed there, did'nt finish work till 6pm Friday with no chance of knocking off early as it's busy and short of drivers, anything at all Monday to Friday is really a non starter for me :roll:

Back