Retrobike National Series Rd 4: Yorkshire Dales ~ 07/07/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
firedfromthecircus":3cf4ex86 said:
kaya":3cf4ex86 said:
firedfromthecircus":3cf4ex86 said:
Quite fancy this one myself. Where are the best camping spots, or somewhere to lay up the van without hassle?

Sorry for slow reply :oops: ( been a bit busy)

I'll try and find out about camp site's but the field that we're using for parking allows camping (I think, will find out for you)
As for free camping I would think any where out of sight would be ok, unforchantly we're not as accommodating as Scotland down here.

cheers kaya

Cheers Kaya. A google has not come up with much for tents and all the reasonably priced b&bs seem booked up.
:(

Just been on to DMC and they said the field next door don't allow camping any more, But they recommended Orchard camping in Reeth (just up the road) here's a link with all the info you need:- http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/detai ... revid=4974

The bunk house at DMC is booked up for the weekend of our event unforchantly, So it looks like Orchard camping or a bit of wild camping ;)

Hope this helps kaya

Oh yes :cool:

Think I'm travelling over with mrlee (mrlee?), space for at least one more if I put the rack on though, any takers? :)

elPedro666":2kgbxj6d said:

Think I'm travelling over with mrlee (mrlee?), space for at least one more if I put the rack on though, any takers? :)

I'll take that space please.

Having had two Cardiff strippers literately beat the daylights out of me on my stag weekend the thought of a 400 mile round trip Saturday is pretty grim.

Will assess later in the week :?

daj":37fr1t5i said:
Having had two Cardiff strippers literately beat the daylights out of me on my stag weekend the thought of a 400 mile round trip Saturday is pretty grim.

Will assess later in the week :?

Its 5 days away dave,grow some balls,man up and get there :cry: :LOL:

drystonepaul":139sebqj said:
elPedro666":139sebqj said:

I'll take that space please.

Sorted :)

Any chance you might have some electrical goodies for me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back