1st big Klein meet 2012 for the Benelux 17-6-2012

klein meeting

Here are the pics then! It was a very nice day indeed with some very nice Klein bikes but due to some projects still in progress some Klein's could not make it that day but the Klein meeting will repeated maybe this year again or for sure next year !
And many thanks to the mistery Jeroen man and his "help my husband's got a hobby" candidate wife.

Afbeelding018-1.jpg

Afbeelding017-1.jpg

Afbeelding005.jpg

Afbeelding016.jpg

Afbeelding013-3.jpg

Afbeelding001-1.jpg

Afbeelding002-1.jpg

Afbeelding020-1.jpg

Nice pictures, shintom colours on a shintom day :)

Looking forward for the next meet to show my hlf and maybe others.

That orange/green one must be Jeroens, isnt that dont kind of team edition
?

Cheers
Martin

klein meeting

For as far as Jeroen knew the green/ magenta one is indeed a team color but maybe someone can tell us more?

I really liked the Moonrise Attitude as that color is so unbelievable bright :cool: even when it was a bit faded.. it made my HLF look like a normal color.

The metallic colors are very nice but those colors are the best in bright sunlight so the "metallic's" can sparkle but the neon's are even shiny and glowing in the shade, such special paintjob's.

As far as I can remember Roy (yo-eddy) picked the green/orange Attitude up for Jeroen. he opened a thread here on TB but no-one could help identifying the colourscheme.

I liked it to. Jeroen and Marion are great people! Love them!!!
Also all the owners of theire beautifull Klein's. :D

Here some more pictures:

Barnefield":1dwp6b4e said:
Here some more pictures:

This is Weird!!!

i'm just strolling down this topic to see some great Kleins (wishing I had one just for this meeting), and I see this picture!!

The second guy from the right is Marcel, isn't it?? I know him from my former job and never knew he was/is into retrobikes!! Anyone knows his name on retrobike?? :shock: :shock:

Weird!!

Back