bargain lights for mayhem

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i just bought a set of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CREE-XM-L-T6- ... 204wt_1134

i wanted a back up set for mayhem, i have previously used only my USE exposure, but it's getting long in the tooth now so i decided to get these as a back for that, the USE doesn't last aslong as it used to but i thought the light was still really bright, then i used these the other night on the IOW as a test.

i had them both mounted on the handlebar so i could compare them side by side and this set for £35 out shone the USE by miles, the USE is the enduro model from about 4 years ago with 2 led's in it for comparison and was £325 rrp.

technology has moved on a mile.

my only complaint is the battery pack doesn't secure particularly well so i'll be modifying the strapping arrangement on that but for £35 it's not something i'd get upset about.

and there are colour options!! and i got them next day aswel

:D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Its funny as was thinking about getting these for Mayhem also but there's hardly any review's on them.

Cheers for sharing :cool:

Now what colour shall i get :LOL:

That's a bargain.

i built my own light up last winter using 3 of those led s in.one housing, only one word can describe the outcome, stupid! 1 led is more than enough

Latest posts

Back