DBR Axis TT (Team Titanium)

that is one good looking bike! as said before, the ti/grey and a bit of purple combo works great!

if it was mine I'd put a flite on it though, would be even better

oh, and the grips are porcipaws I think, not ules ;)

Rio":r2h08nhl said:
that is one good looking bike! as said before, the ti/grey and a bit of purple combo works great!

if it was mine I'd put a flite on it though, would be even better

oh, and the grips are porcipaws I think, not ules ;)
You are right about the grips, clearly my head was in the wrong place when I checked them. I've got a flight waiting in the wings for as/when I decide that slr saddle is too uncomfortable.

It's been a while since I had an SLR on one of my bikes, but I thought they are pretty comfortable actually. A flite just is sooo much cooler :cool: :LOL:

Rio":2ieemrht said:
It's been a while since I had an SLR on one of my bikes, but I thought they are pretty comfortable actually. A flite just is sooo much cooler :cool: :LOL:
It has been comfy on the rides I've used it on so far, and flights are cooler, so maybe I'll throw on a good one and see what it looks like. Steve's grey one he has up for sale would look great, but I've not got that kind of money so will have to make do with what I have.

ishaw":3oep0wds said:
Weight update: 10.3kg or 22.6lbs

Is that good/bad? Not a weight weenie, just interested.

I think that is nice considering You have suspension forks and bar ends.
Same tyres was made black/skinwall if I remember correctly. Just thought.
I would not mind to achieve that personaly. :oops:
Nice bike! Congratulations!

GT-Steve":2ssq0h7v said:
ah, the old GLF still looks a hotty.. :cool: :cool:
Indeed. Made a few small changes (seat post, saddle, middle chain ring, chain ring bolts and spacers and finally the brake boss bolts, but aside from that it's as I bought it. Still want to somehow use the joes booster I found, but aside from maybe dabbling with front suspension I think she's staying as she is for the foreseeable future.

22.6lbs eh? That's pretty good. I've just bought some ti spds for my Axis TT so I'll get some pics and take the weight and we'll do a compare and contrast! Mine's tarty white-themed :D

Splatter Paint":38sjzrbm said:
22.6lbs eh? That's pretty good. I've just bought some ti spds for my Axis TT so I'll get some pics and take the weight and we'll do a compare and contrast! Mine's tarty white-themed :D
My lbs said a lot of weight is in the tyres but I wasn't aiming for a weight weenie build, just a nice looking bike with nice bits on.

Look forward to a comparison though, sounds like a challenge.

Latest posts

Back