Retrobike National Series Rd 3: Surrey Hills ~ 27/05/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardens are done, car cleaned and I've just hoovered the house. About to put a BBQ on for dinner and then convert the bathroom into a Japanese spa for the evening. I may even go as far as to watch 'Love Actually' on ITV 7 if that helps.

If I make it there, you boys know what i've put in.

Worried my wife actually may think her real husband has been abducted..

:shock:

wired99":3ah02ex2 said:
SOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this! Last years was brilliant!
Am bringing the Rocky, she's shiny and fully lubed! :D

Awesome! The Rocky Mountain Riders Group (TM) will have to get a group pic, don't forget...

Annoyingly we only had 2 in Norfolk. Harumph. ;)

must admit i like rocky mountains, reading a book lately and this experience is featured. often a rock-ring on this brand.
:cool:

PICT0004.jpg

Yep, looking foreword to this.

Get the sun cream on guys, it's gonna be 26 degrees tomorrow. Who'da thought that a week or two ago???

:)

trickylad":1grcv3xw said:
Gardens are done, car cleaned and I've just hoovered the house. About to put a BBQ on for dinner and then convert the bathroom into a Japanese spa for the evening. I may even go as far as to watch 'Love Actually' on ITV 7 if that helps.

If I make it there, you boys know what i've put in.

Worried my wife actually may think her real husband has been abducted..

:shock:

Chapeau!

However Love Actually you may gain some enjoyment from. Surely you need to dig in and watch 'failure to launch' or 'the back up plan'.

Almost sorted I think.

Have a load of Bikefood stuff. Can I ask those who have bottles or gel bottled to bring them along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back