XT PD-m785 Trail SPD pedals

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
Thought I'd share some good experience with you all…

This seller has quite a few pairs listed the past few weeks and looks to be no end in sight at the moment. Your mile may vary but you can easily score a set with super FAST & FREE Fedex shipping for a very good price. For example, I just took delivery for a set I won for a tad over $70 USD delivered. Package was marked down in value for no duties on customs. Some bids won were down to the low/mid $60.

Enjoy! ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rollinghills_ ... m270.l1313

519926428_tp.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Or just £49.99 with no chance of being taken out by a last minute sniper, no shipping and no need to play 'customs roulette' from this UK seller...

Ta-Da!

;)

FWIW, I used a set of these for the first time at the weekend and was really impressed with the feel of the larger platform. Genuinely felt more in control when things got sketchy and more confident on the downhills. They're not particularly light though, at 410g a pair on my dodgy kitchen scales.

well i'm not in the UK so that wouldn't have helped me. even in the UK, since you're buying online, it still needs to be shipped to you? :?

to elaborate, it was shipped using Fedex, delivered in two days, declared as $15 US value, so highly unlikely being dinged with duties, which I must admit I was concerned about.

current trend right now as i last checked, they've been selling well below $70, so that's potentially another $15-20 (£10-12) savings.

i've been reading good reviews, and glad to hear you like them yourself. no these aren't race lightweight, but as this would be an alternative to my old sets of m737, they are an improvement none the less. :LOL:

Back