The RB 'what I bought/ found/ scrounged' this week thread

Ive had 3x NOS sunset Mavic 217 rims from dream bikes on here, another 3x NOS Mavic citron lemon X317 rims from ebay and a new Fox RP23 shock for my Muddy fox full sus. :LOL: I'll use the rims when I have the money for the hubs!

A 700c Raleigh 'Pioneer Trail' with full Suntour groupset and Reynolds 501 frame.

*edit; Reynolds double butted 501 tubing...

Fnar.

Local Gumtree bargain this week (yes, I know the fork is on backwards and I think the elastomers have turned to mush): - Mtrax Ti3000.

Plus a tip find yesterday of a 2000 Bobcat Trail, minus front wheel

Attachments

• IMG_2010.JPG
    IMG_2010.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 1,113
Driving through the countryside on my way home today and this was leaning up against a marker post at the end of a laneway. Raleigh Super Record. I'm guessing early 80s w. Suntour. Decent shape. It will be donated to the New Hope Bike Co-Op in Hamilton. Love finding nice bikes I can drop off for them.

eaa6f1ab.jpg

I've yet to pick it up, but a 93 GT Pantera with Mag 21 SL Ti, Flite, Hope front hub and other assorted nice stuff for £50. Looks to have a Dart on the front as well, and I don't think it's far off being a runner.

My mate had it from new, tweaked the spec and then left it in his dads garage for years when he got into full suss. Hoping he might have the original rigid GT forks, bars etc that came off it as well.

It's going to need a bit of work, so will start a build thread at some stage. Mind you. I've not even got it yet and I've already dibbed some Hyperlites for it to replace the risers.

I love this game!

jsy got this for the ozone.....got a gold hope stem,some red hope sqewers and a b.new pair of bombers in black too......

Attachments

• F011671A-7620-4B1A-ABA2-3210FF31E347.jpeg
    F011671A-7620-4B1A-ABA2-3210FF31E347.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 762
ummed and erred for nearly an hour on this as i reallt wanted a campy but the prices are soo high at the moment...this is shiny so will suffice methinks

Back