Torridon, 28th/29th April 2012

I'm building up the Marin for this, I'm already worried about the weight - it feels a bit on the beefy side and pogos a fair bit - I might be slow up the hills after all.

Starting to wonder if I'd be better putting judy long travels onto my Xizang but trying my best to resist.

Rough stuff or not I'm riding rigid. The Bridgestone MB3 I built up on the weekend rides sublimely off road and on so it gets the nod. I tend not to suffer the painfull hands wrists etc that rigid bikes inflict on you lot :)

I'm taking Friday off regardless of what my boss thinks or not but he'll not object. So tell me where and when you want me ready ZZ and I'll be there, I can even be at your house save you coming to Midlothian ;)

Just hope its not peeing down on the day.

Dunno dunno dunno :!:

It'll be a Thursday/Friday decision so have a good one if I'm no there :p

Velo - MB3 - good man!

velomaniac":2k90pfht said:
I'm taking Friday off regardless of what my boss thinks or not but he'll not object. So tell me where and when you want me ready ZZ and I'll be there, I can even be at your house save you coming to Midlothian ;)

Just hope its not peeing down on the day.
I'll pick you up at yours Velo.

Bring him a set of those modern XT Brakes that he loves. That'll cover the cost of your arse for the Friday night...

Back