East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

well here it is 40, I want to thank John and Rob for the great cakes. and a great ride. and to thank everyone else for just being there. :D Happy days.

Legacy555":1dhf1xyb said:
well here it is 40, I want to thank John and Rob for the great cakes. and a great ride. and to thank everyone else for just being there. :D Happy days.

Have a great day :D

orange71":3t99vwu3 said:
Yes. We're meeting at 10.00 I think. should be good :) also bringing normal bikes for razz around after.

That was my plan too, especially as my 'guest' bike has a dodgy looking front tyre that may well be susceptible to punctures !

Legacy555":3t99vwu3 said:

Happy Birthday ! :cool:

Should mention I think we are meeting at the pines 9.30 for 10.00.

Steve will check your vid when not on mobile :)

What a day of riding today has been, the laughs and gauffaws and smiles on other riders faces was well worth the price of the shoppers, we must do it again, I am at the moment down loading the video footage of the day and I shall upload it to youtube. This is why we enjoy our riding.

I would also like to thank all how came to the dinner last night, and to freinds who could n't make it you missed out on a good night.

Back