• graham1975's 1997 Kona Koa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andy B":1pj1i6mp said:
gump":1pj1i6mp said:
Loving the Yetis, so clean!
Too clean IMHO.

I can vouch for the Silverfish Yeti being a rider....thats for sure.

My vote is firmly placed on a steel bike......lol

Great month... :cool:

I was very impressed with RekiBorters Parkpre Sledgehammer at Thetford - the pictures don't do it justice, the paint is awesome, the parts just look fantastic. Add this to the fact that its a rider, was a dream bike for him but needed a lot of work to get it looking that good and I think it might be my choice for this month.

The Zinn needs a better pic to show it off!

I also love Stefan's Crosstrac - spectacularly rare even when it was made, odd looking (I love that!) but absolutely mint - and we know he rides all his bikes.

It's a tough choice!

First of all can i say we have some great bikes this month, beautifully finished to such a high standard. Everyone can be commended on the entries submitted. So the choice for me, well, difficult one but Saturday National Series at Thetford Forest swayed it for me, seeing this bike in action on the trails, up close in the car park (The pictures dont do it justice) it really did epotomise what its all about, therefore;

REKIBorter's 1991 Parkpre Sledgehammer

Gets my vote :)

The Sledge is lovely, but it's between the Salsa and Silverfish's FRO for me this month, I think the FRO's hubs may have swung it! :LOL:

shocker... after thinking about it for a couple days.... I'm going to vote for the crosstrack I LOVE it.... it has got a beautiful polish and some very nice parts.

Sorry to all the other bikes... because honestly I could have voted for any of them and been satisfied with my vote.

The FRO pipped the Salsa to the post for me.

Fantastic bikes.

al. :D

This is a hard one!

Used my own method of chosing. Scroll down fast and see what bike makes me want to scroll back! :)

It's the Salsa! Lovely bike!

Latest posts

Back