Wanted "Campagnolo Triomphe / Victory parts"

Lazarus

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As per title, I'm looking for just about anything that is Campagnolo Triomphe OR Victory. Please only these 2 groups. Gear levers, non drive crank arm OR set, brake levers with hoods OR 1 lever from either group (got 1 of each here), headset, calipers, other.

I have quite a bit already but if the right kit comes along I might take it & dump my own slack :) Thanks, yours Laz.

PS: It's to build up the Raleigh Luxe 531c

I've gpt a bit of stuff.....

Pedals minus clips but with all dustcaps present and correct.
Shifters minus parts.
Full set of brakes if you can find some Mavic ones for me....
Front mech somewhere....

You still looking Laz?

I have a Triomphe chainset (won't) split it I'm afraid. 170mm arms 42 Campag Ring and a 50 unknown ring. Calipers, but no blocks. Rear mech I think.

I may have a headset but the locknut is not all that.

Let me know and I'll get you some pictures.

Hi DB - Tel :) Sorry for the late show fellas, but I'm absolutely overwhelmed right now with life. No need for pics Tel, "I know you'd only send out useable stuff, like wise you also DB. I'll be back on this as soon as possible so don't "let your stuff go just yet". It all sounds good to me, so if you get a chance, work out what you have & the price you want to my door and no doubt we'll just deal :) All the best, Laz.

I have the crankset and calipers, the rear mech I have has had a cable adjuster added so not original condition, I may have another somewhere.

You're such a generous guy Laz selling parts cheap and giving stuff away that I wish I could return your generosity but alas funds are tight so I can't be quite so generous. What I will do though is send you the parts and agree a price once they're in your possession.

Don't worry though; I'm broke but I'm not a crook so you won't have to remortgage. :D

Hi Faso :) "What price for them to my door UK please ?"

Hi Tel :) "Excellent buddy, I understand the need for funds ;)" I'm sure the price will be the right one. As for my freebies etc, "It's just slack that is already bought & paid for from other acquisitions". I've more than had my money back from stuff I've bought so spreading the slack seems the right thing to do. I hate being stuck for a part here or there, and I'm just too old now to be hoarding when folk have immediate use/needs. I can't take it with me (It'll make the coffin too heavy LOL)

I own 7 top end bikes now all for FREE :) It just took me 2 years and a lot of buying & selling. (I was there at the birth of the Ebay boom when stuff was ridiculously cheap. I used to buy up Campagnolo wheel sets for £5 + postage. Bought so many that I had to stop.) I only started with £1000 that I borrowed on a credit card, now that is all well paid off, twice over, and still the slack overwhelms me. Just got an eye for a bargain, and tenacity / guile to convert it all into useable stuff (hence a lot of polishing).

Maybe 1 day I'll make a post so that the newcomers can "educate themselves as to whats worth buying & how to fund it" :) I'm getting out of the buying game now Tel, just want to ride again as it's become all consuming and I spend too much time building & not riding. I still lose sleep over some of the bikes that escaped me because I was day dreaming when the auction came in. Never mind, 7 is more than I'll ever ride. Later buddy, yours Laz.

Latest posts

Back