Aluminium O brothers in arms.......

both lovely steve!.....i'd go orange i think, you could ride all night without the hassle of lights then!.... :LOL:

Antstark":3idf5pqy said:
SE front brakes Steve!.....the black one got an airbag then ? :D :D

They're surprisingly supple... I was expecting them to be a bit brutal, but I've put some pads on that leave a little to be desired, and it's dumbed them right down.. :LOL:

Those Onza tyres may be the key as to why they ride so differently - they are a bit soft and dont roll as well as some others.

legrandefromage":bwjxo7lb said:
Those Onza tyres may be the key as to why they ride so differently - they are a bit soft and dont roll as well as some others.

It's all about Thetford now.. ;)

The other tyres are Specialized 'replicas' :LOL:

looking good steve, nice to see you got some retro love back.see you saturday :D i rather fancey that black one for myself :D

looking very nice... the only thing i'd say (and this is purely from my personal hatred of doing it) is lose the spesh bar ends (or at least polish them up)

I just don't like other bike manufatuers oem stuff on other makers frames. It would be the same with an orange hot rod bar on a spesh, it just wouldn't look right! (and i did see some SS orange bar ends in the for sale section if they tickled your fancy*)

*sale is nothing to do with me.

Latest posts

Back