MacRetro Trading Post

zigzag":8qte8ljc said:
SM-SH51 - SPD®
The new SM-SH51 cleat is designed specifically for the Scottish market. Built down to a price from recycled Grant's haggis tins, so cheap that it features zero direction release ensuring you remain at one with your bike at all times. Forever. It also integrates the "Easy keel over" feature for maximum embarassment when coming to a stop.

PMSL- think I have those ones to :LOL:

Bianchi XLev2

I have a friend that is looking to sell his Bianchi XLev2 road bike - shown here on bikepedia

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/Bike ... &Type=bike

The size is 53cm and its in Glasgow - get in touch with me if interested and I can hook you up with a good deal. I haven't seen it in person, but I am confident it is in very good condition. Hope I am not breaking any rules by throwing it on here......?

appreciate some advice.

doing a bit of buying on the "road for sale" section and the seller wants bank transfer rather than paypal. he has 2 positive posts in feedback forum. feel slightly uncomfortable, are there any dangers/concerns??

appreciate thoughts

gmac123":vwkts6n2 said:
appreciate some advice.

doing a bit of buying on the "road for sale" section and the seller wants bank transfer rather than paypal. he has 2 positive posts in feedback forum. feel slightly uncomfortable, are there any dangers/concerns??

appreciate thoughts

i would'nt , i'd ask about the site if someone can pick it up for you and ship it ;)

just my 2p's worth :cool:

big.eck":1os49brv said:
gmac123":1os49brv said:
appreciate some advice.

appreciate thoughts

i would'nt , i'd ask about the site if someone can pick it up for you and ship it ;)

just my 2p's worth :cool:
Sound advice :cool:
Though if he's abroad that is the preferred method :?.No fees though because this is the UK we may be hit for some sort of surcharge for bank transfer
You know the UK banking service-Money for old rope :?

eck, dyna - thanks for the feedback, confirms my doubts :?

but i really want/need a set of campag pedals, guess i still have time and don't need to rush...yet

g ;)

p.s. eck have you found some pedals for the focus yet??

gmac123":1ur86djb said:

but i really want/need a set of campag pedals, guess i still have time and don't need to rush...yet

g ;)

I foresee you will find those pedals on ebay and pay under a tenner :?

Mates after a bike - £50 budget

only stipulation is it must have front sus forks (not too soft :LOL:)

guess he's around a 16/17"

WHY?

out of curiousity

gmac123":9f9j4vne said:

g ;)

were you referring to me re feedback.

If you can find a forum member in London, I am happy to meet up to show him the pedals.

Also passiflora has met me and gave me a set of rims, for which I had to send the tyres back (around £30quids worth) which I duly did.

Your call though.

Tell you what, as you are so worried, I will open the paypal account and as long as you are happy to pay the charges - is it 4% we still have a deal, as I need the cash.

Sam

Back