Feast Your Eyes...

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Sammlungs-Auflos ... 500wt_1131

Google Translation:

There are bikes from Colnago, Merckx, gazelle, GESTA, HOOK, Daccordi, Basso, Eroba, Stollenwerk, Colner, Saronni, including Vitus there.

With different groups of components: Campagnolo Record, Super Record, 50 years Campa, Chorus, Athena, including Dura-Ace

The RR have different frame sizes and also the condition varies from wheel to wheel. That is to say, though most still need

little attention: work, mount, components, clean, just what is so necessary. Not everyone has the original paint more.

All bikes and everything what belongs to bike parts, stands, etc., is mapped to the auction.

I expect a personal visit before buying, because I can not possibly describe everything here just to, I have no time.

Questions about the handling or for an appointment at 02403-5063360 or 0160-7851330 (NO SMS).

Location: 52249 Eschweiler (district Weisweiler) in the district of Aachen in North Rhine-Westphalia.

Sales of collector preference, within 7 days of auction end, or by appointment. With a deposit of at least 25%, the wheels and parts are also stored until the end of March.

After advance of purchase price + shipping cost may be too convoluted delivered. Shipping costs are of course dependent on the distance. Shipping is only possible by prior arrangement.

Private sale without guarantees and without returns.

:shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a few quid to chip in if anyone is interested, and my Fiesta has a roof rack :idea:

Blaaaaaadddddddyyyyyyy hell.

Bikes are one thing, but just imagine a man-cave like that! Must be a museum surely?

Back