1st series Merlin Newsboy

Mate..... Carsten is a legend in my books ! And yes im a kiss arse !!

That is some collection you got there !! ££££ Thousands of pounds worth of true quality! So want a Storm now after seeing yours!! I particularaly like the darker Storm fading into the blue and grey !! Shit hot !!!!

Legend...

Fattyboombatty":1q8sb2ss said:
Carsten,
Are all of those night storm Kleins yours? I have never seen a Quantum Pro in that color? The Pulse is absolutely sick! There is a guy in my town that might part with a 96 Attitude in NS. Hope it is my size!

the Night Storm Quantum Pro is a friend's bike. I bought it for him and it hangs in my garage until he moves to the US this summer.
One like that just sold on ebay France for 1500euro, deffo a very nice bike and lightning fast ;)

I must say though that the later (2000/2001?) Night Storm paint is even nicer as it has a purplish base below the black and blue on the front. It only shines through in the sunlight but then it is really sweet. I had a NOS 2001 Adroit in that color and gave it away, still regret that. It looks really cool with an MC2 mounted.

btw, i found a few pics of your Moonrise Attitude when it was still Bernd's. Interested or would it hurt too much?

Carsten

Hi Carsten... Feel free to post those pics up of my old Moonrise when it was Bernd's !! I dont mind cos I know it looked so much better when I had it :LOL: Ha ha...

Miss it so much mind ! ! !

I like that a lot

The whole top tube thing is a bit of an issue. My bike is a 17"ish and looks way bigger.

Latest posts

Back