2004 spesh stumpy fsr

Hey Jamabikes, nice bike. Here's my one that I have owned since new. It is original apart from seat, tyres, front sprockets, cables, and rear cassette. I have done about 5000 k's on it all off road, some racing. Front forks could do with an upgrade and rear shock is getting tired. Easily the best bike i've owned.

Attachments

• P1180034.JPG
    P1180034.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 803
  • P1180035.JPG
    P1180035.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 803
  • P1180036.JPG
    P1180036.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 803
snap :LOL:

mine needs a new rear shock really as the lock out doesn't work but tbh it rides so nicely with out it i'm in no rush.

will get a longer seat post , may be even a dropper, at some point and switch to a shorter stem.

Yep I am keen on one of those new fangled seat posts.

My rear shock loses the air pressure but the lockout is fine. i have fitted new seals to the air sleeve which worked for a little while.

The frame got a small bit of corrosion around the water bottle cage inserts - I never used these. something to watch out for...

sure is a beauty but may be up for sale again as need to consolidate my bikes with another new mouth to feed at the end of april.

hurricanebert":2wu4hjs0 said:
Hey Jamabikes, nice bike. Here's my one that I have owned since new. It is original apart from seat, tyres, front sprockets, cables, and rear cassette. I have done about 5000 k's on it all off road, some racing. Front forks could do with an upgrade and rear shock is getting tired. Easily the best bike i've owned.

shock guard and or boot might add life to your rear shock

Latest posts

Back