What is there to do on Arran?

If you swing by my house you can take any of mine if that helps, would be criminal not to get a bit of riding in, indeed could bring over a bike and go for a ride myself if family allows you to.

Indeed if you can get a bit of time off I'd come over too.

yes 6'3" :shock:

Not sure how much time I'll be allowed on a bike, but given the Dad in other family we're going with is quite keen too it should be a goer for at least one if not 2 days (I would hope) :cool:

Time shouldn't be a problem - on Arran you won't really need to drive anywhere to get some cycling in - just get on yer bike n go :D

EDIT - bugger of a hill up from Kildonan village to the main road though :LOL:

Was over there this weekend lied about the length of the camper got a return for £67 as I told them it was 5mtrs and not the 5.71 it is or it would have went up to £97 :eek: :eek: Still great weather got a sun tan and jelous of the peeps on their bikes.

Tip if you can put the bikes on the roof or inside the vehicle as CalMac will charge extra for the bike rack.

Oh and this link might be useful http://www.arranbikeclub.com/cycling.htm got some trail routes on it.

There's also a upgraded walking path from a wooded carpark to the kings cave which would be good for a wee session about 2Km each way but some nice slopes and jumps

Back