East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Sorry didn't make the tuesday ride, but my plans changed which meant me attending the Turkey, and boy was it worth it. Good to see some of you guys there, hope you enjoyed it has much as me? Should be there tuesday night and tentively asking if anyone plans to ride New Years day? Not sure if i can get my pass stamped, but would be nice to have an option.

lakes

captaincosmic":h9wuodea said:
Happy New Year guys
Meeting you all back in March was my Christmas present you are all great company and friends indeed

thanks for the man love steve,is anyone planning on going to the lake district ride in febuary ?

captaincosmic":319b0bfe said:
Happy New Year guys
Meeting you all back in March was my Christmas present you are all great company and friends indeed

Oh you sentimental hippy. Love you Steve

Happy new year to all and I agree with Steve my life also changed after Ed dragged me out in the cold night air two years ago... Many thanks to you all, and to Mat, your special :p

Lake District ride oh yeah baby never been there but I'm assured it is all lung busting climbs and sloppy rocky decents so hell yeah baby bring it on :LOL:

A belated Happy New Year to East Mids folk, who seem to be on the point of leaving their families and moving into a commune.

Back