1992 Klein Rascal 22"

yeti-man":32vp94du said:
if you place your seat in correct position (level), then you could lower the seat post a few hatches.

You are right. Let me set my Fantasy Football lineup first and I will give it a try...

Nice to see another 22" Klein. Lovely colour, have had the same colour Fervor a while ago and liked it.

only thing I dont like on 22" Kleins are the places the cages are put on the tubes. Would look nicer with just 1 on the downtube...

I'm with the 'lower the seatpost and set the seat back' in the previous post. I'm also 6,6ft with long legs, see my Klein in the signature below.

cheers,
Martin

Martin":2u54l4jm said:
Nice to see another 22" Klein. Lovely colour, have had the same colour Fervor a while ago and liked it.

only thing I dont like on 22" Kleins are the places the cages are put on the tubes. Would look nicer with just 1 on the downtube...

I'm with the 'lower the seatpost and set the seat back' in the previous post. I'm also 6,6ft with long legs, see my Klein in the signature below.

cheers,
Martin

Thanks Martin. I did lower the seat post and moved the seat back. It looks about like your set up now.

tintin40":9tjd0u9f said:
Love frame. Makes me glad i'm 5 feet 9 tall

It is so rare that nice XL frames come up for sale. Being 5'9" you are in the sweet spot for frames.

ez054098":10y3rj47 said:
tintin40":10y3rj47 said:
Love frame. Makes me glad i'm 5 feet 9 tall

It is so rare that nice XL frames come up for sale. Being 5'9" you are in the sweet spot for frames.

true. But your location SF Bay. That is more than a compensation :cool:

Nice set of Cooks Cranks. It was between them and Grafton I always wanted to get. But the XTR cranks just worked well and took and continues to take abuse.

Slingshot88":1qmr5evb said:
Nice set of Cooks Cranks. It was between them and Grafton I always wanted to get. But the XTR cranks just worked well and took and continues to take abuse.

Thanks. The bike now resides in Germany. :)

Back