Wanted - 59cm road bike frame

onandon

Dirt Disciple
What else can I say, cash paid...London preferable but can pick up or arrange posted.

Audax, tourer anything, not too fussy.

Steel and Reynolds would be good.

Ideal would be in good condition for age but beggars can't be choosers

Colnago or Pinarello ?

I have a nice Colnago C95 Columbus Steel Frame (Red) with Crome forks and chainstay. It would make a lovely Audux - nice relaxed angles. It was built up and used for a couple of seasons but has spent a few decades in my garage.

Size 57 cm (bottom bracket to top of seat tube)
Good condition – Chrome is dappled and top of rear stays paint chip
Campag Chorus BB
Campag Chorus Headset
Campag Chorus Front Mech
Stem Italmanubri Eclypse 120mm

I am in Edinburgh and am willing to post. I am also interested in selling the frame and forks seperately.

Looking for £350

Heres a link to the pics : http://www.flickr.com/photos/69618585@N ... 967075573/

I also am selling a younger Pinarello - Alu frame and Carbon forks. Smooth ride. Looking for £600 for this

Link to Pics here :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69618585@N ... 092321510/

Cheers
Gavin

I recently bought a 'nude' Pinarello (I think it is a Treviso from the chrome chain stay and forks). I have had it power coated, red. I then painted white seat and down tube panels (not the best paint job, I'm afraid) and applied some Pinarello decals. I believe it to be Columbus SL tubing.
Size - 59.5cm (centre to centre), with a 58cm top tube.

I built it up but now have the chance of another Raleigh which I've been looking for, for a while.

I've no pics, will try to get some tomorrow.

Happy to post. Say, £200 posted.

Regards,

David

I "bought" the 59 cm Traitor Exile frame, new steel lugged frameset 4130 tubing with chrome forks and have built it into a bike I have been using it for the past month. New it was £450 but is not new any more. I could be persuded to split the bike but since it used it would be cheaper. Photo's of the Exile frame are on my website.

I have a Colnago 59cm C50 2006 (Italian made) in world champion colours white with rainbow bands, star carbon forks and colnago carbon seatpost.
Asking £850.00 Frame forks and seatpost.

Back