Retrobike t-shirts (inc Ladies!) & stickers now availabl

To those who've placed orders recently apologies for the slight delay. I've been a little tardy passing orders onto Gil :oops:
Been busy working and actually riding my bike(s) :shock:

Hi John, if I wanted a Tee from the shop could I drop you or someone a cheque? No paypal account :-(

stevet1":yc59zhs9 said:
Hi John, if I wanted a Tee from the shop could I drop you or someone a cheque? No paypal account :-(

Steve,

no problem. PM me your order and I'll sort it.

Jez,

let me know exactly what you're after.

Jonno!

I would like a tall brunette, say 5' 9", long legs and nice tanned skin. Er.. make it a B cup and small rump. Perfect. Make sure she has money and is reasonably self suffient. Happy to pick up, wine and dine.

If shes wearing a medium "Retrobike logo" t-shirt in olive colour that would be sorted.

Jez

:D

can't help you with a lady.

Will put the shirt order in when Gil gets back. You may have to remind me.

Is there any chance of any nice, little, skinny fit ladies t shirts? I would really love to wear one but even the small mens size will really swamp me.

I reckon it would be the fastest way to get more ladies to join the site - offer them shopping opportunities ;)

jawa":242gqmo5 said:
Is there any chance of any nice, little, skinny fit ladies t shirts? I would really love to wear one but even the small mens size will really swamp me.

I reckon it would be the fastest way to get more ladies to join the site - offer them shopping opportunities ;)

jawa,

I'm sure Gil can do a ladies shirt. Will double check and let you know.

JOhn

Latest posts

Back