Yeti Pro FRO (Tomac Stylee) Pics updated 13.10.08

Re: Legal eagle

mrkawasaki":2rjmbirx said:
Do you have copyright for that image...???! And, come to think of it, do you have a licence for that skinsuit - didn't it scare the wildlife....! :cool:

Mr K

no licence but kindly borrowed ;)

your references to my skinsuit are scareing me - I think you were jealous! :LOL:

"Flouro Doormat"

kev if leave that bike unattended at any time il be waiting but the skin suit is a no no love that yeti swap for a pocket full of skitales a shiney marbele and my life savings :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ( thats about 25 squid)

New pictures.

Spec as per Peaks ride - Mavic Crossmax front wheel, Dura-ace bar end shifter, Pace 26t chainring, Ringle H2O blue cage, XTR M900 canti's and DX SPD's

Attachments

• Yeti (a) (Large).JPG
    Yeti (a) (Large).JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 2,169
and more:

Attachments

• Yeti (b) (Large).JPG
    Yeti (b) (Large).JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 2,166
  • Yeti (c) (Large).JPG
    Yeti (c) (Large).JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,166
Had a bit of an update - fitted original Manitou (pre-Answer) suspension forks, Salsa Bell Lap bars, l/h Ultegra aero brake lever and a NOS Psycho-K on rear as I blew the otehr one up! Enjoy

Attachments

• Yeti frontview (Large).JPG
    Yeti frontview (Large).JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,976
  • Yeti forks close (Large).JPG
    Yeti forks close (Large).JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,976
  • Yeti Bars close (Large).JPG
    Yeti Bars close (Large).JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,976
Amazing bike....love it

I was always a massive JT fan....I remember having a poster on my wall of him on the C26 with drop bars and that bike is the closest thing I've seen since.

Has anyone actually managed to get a real C26....I presume they are as rare as the proverbial rocking horse s**t

Riding drops on an MTB would scare the hell outa me!
Looking good Kev and I love the forks :cool:
Want those tyres!!

I always wanted to try it out when I saw JT riding with them on....never got round to it though.

I think he was doing a lot of road racing at the time with the seven eleven team which made him decide to run drops on the yeti.

Back