front wheel, campag hub/mavic rim

fritzlite

Senior Retro Guru
needed to complete build, (dosnt have to be mavic rim... but preferd)
in the 8 speed genre..and not to pricey

must be willing to post to Denmark..

cheers

fritzlite

Hi Fritz :) Are you after a complete wheel buddy OR just the hub & rim ? I have about 7 spare various types of campagnolo front hubs from 28hole to 36hole. Off the top of my head they are Centaur/Athena 1990's ish, early Record / S Record, mid 90's Chorus. Have quite a few Mavic rims too. GP4 tubs, MA40 clincher, G40 clincher, cxp12 v rim, clincher. Others too.

Let me know what you would like in an ideal world, and I'll see if its in the pile of spares I have :) Denmark is no problem if you are prepared to pay whatever it costs buddy :) Yours Laz.

well,. the ideal would be a complete wheel, with veloce or something..hub, and a mavic r4 rim..
the thing is, that im on a bit of a tight budget, and was hoping to find someones spare wheel in ok condition, for a reasonable price..

Jeg har en.

95 Chorus på Reflex TiB. 36H. 2X med DT Revolution egere.

Post fra Fyn til KBH kan ikke være så dyrt.....

Hi DB, "have you helped the guy ?" :) I assume Fritz wants a front wheel 32/36 clincher on a 90's campag ? Just something he can lash onto his bike so he can use it. Working order of course. Will check back tomorrow to see how this has panned out. I'm sure I've got something that'll help the guy out if you haven't got it buddy :) You are nearer though, and anything sent from here is going to be a waste of money on postage. Laz

I think he bottled when I told him it was the wheel I rode a century to my wedding on....

Or price of DKK400 (£45) was too much but less just isn't worth my while.

i have a mid 90's campag hubbed, mavic rim.can't remember which one right now..if you pm me I will sort out details and pics

Lazarus

Apologies for the hijack but the OP seems to be sorted :)

In your alladins cave of rims do you have anything in 36/36 tubs from the 70's ?

I'm slowly putting my bikes together from that era and the current set of wheels I have are Campag LFQR with Fiamme rims, which back in the day were for hacking around to save my other wheels.....which have gone with the wind :(

Cheers

Shaun

Back