Bonfire Bonanza Forest of Dean Ride 5th November +aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my Stumpjumper is being resprayed i will be riding this Trek on Saturday.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 650
I think I now have the parts to have the blue Roberts mobile for saturday... Tempted to give the Dogs its last outing of the year but I know its going to be a poo fest with the rain we have had and its all nice and clean :LOL:

daj":2rq9t9x5 said:
I think I now have the parts to have the blue Roberts mobile for saturday... Tempted to give the Dogs its last outing of the year but I know its going to be a poo fest with the rain we have had and its all nice and clean :LOL:

............just bring the Dogs, you know you wan to ;)

Besides, it will soon wash off !

daj":s036uhbr said:

Mud? MUD?? it has been that long since I have seen any. It'll make me even slower.

Thanks for the weather update, anything but rain will be good.

Bike is ready, same lash up I rode around here last year but slightly (and only slightly) less of a lash up than before.

I'll be getting off pretty sharpish at the end of the day as I've a bonfire and fireworks do for the kids. (Ok the kids are just an excuse, I love setting stuff on fire :D )

Not long now !! Its a funny old game the forest is close enough to ride whenever I wish but yet .... I still have that element of excitement when a retroride is coming!! :D :oops:

Any late takers? :cool:

rupeww":1gfc09ix said:
Will there be any ladies doing an easier route?

CAS is sadly occupied and carpark Claire is unhappy with the current selection of tyres available to her :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back