Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

Edited my post: I think Mr P is proposing we scout it out as a possible trail?

I agree velo, I think the MacKlunker needs to be a similar thing to the weight weenie competition from last year, ie. Something to keep us occupied over the dark and dreary winter months.

will need/want to get down the road on sunday so will not be up for laggan, might have an old buddy up for this too on his old kona- I will need to bring mine to keep him company :cool:

clockworkgazz":k0teg6vw said:
Rob as I said before, just relax and close your eyes, it doesnt need to be painfull unless....

Attachments

• Kiełbasa_jałowcowa_z_soplicowa_thumb1.jpg
    Kiełbasa_jałowcowa_z_soplicowa_thumb1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 142
I think you should make sure you have emergency supplies with you.Wouldnt be good if any of you have to stop for an extended period :? Even a couple of emergency silver blankets would suffice.

dyna-ti":3i45o0ac said:
I think you should make sure you have emergency supplies with you.Wouldnt be good if any of you have to stop for an extended period :? Even a couple of emergency silver blankets would suffice.
Radek's sausage will keep us going!

And I'll be bringing a foil blankie, just in case.

I'll bring a sleeping bag and my bivvy tent incase anyone hurts themselves out there and need protection from the elements. We should go prepared in case the scottish climate tries to bite us :?

Back