Ye olde,..Unofficial,Chris king colour swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have a dark blue 1 1/8 no thread headset with logos on both cups. It was mounted but it's in good condition.
I would like to swap it for same size in turquoise.
I prefer cups with logos but I will be also satisfied with no logos cups.
PM for pics.
Thx for offers.

I have a red 1"1/8 chris king headset i would swap for a light blue one in same size please. mine is in very good condition. ;)

i have a dark blue 1 1/8 no tread set, used but in good condition

would like to swap for a black or silver one

grtz, Danny

I have a gold (white Logo...) 1 1/8" top cap to swap for a silver if anyone is up for it?

Just not keen on different colour cap to stem... :oops:

We_are_Stevo":r1aiw8xg said:
I have a gold (white Logo...) 1 1/8" top cap to swap for a silver if anyone is up for it?

Just not keen on different colour cap to stem... :oops:
I have an early unmarked Silver for sale if it helps- £5 posted.
In fact I have 1 1/8" Silver and red, early unmarked

silvtopcap.jpg

kingredeight.jpg

And in 1", Cobalt blue and red, also £5 posted

kinlgblue1intopcap.jpg

kingred1in.jpg

I've got a few satin silvers, and black, but the black is pretty matt; you can just see them in the background of the last pic.#

I'm rubbish at following threads so if anyone needs, drop me a pm, or have a hunt around for my occasional eBay forays.

Want To Swap_RED 1-1/8 threaded for BLUE 1 threaded_SOLD

Want to Swap my vintage RED 1-1/8" Chris King threaded headset for a BLUE or RED 1" threaded Chris King headset in similar condition.

main.php
[/img]

Hi there folks, Im looking to Swap my Black 1" Chris King NoThreadset for a Black 1 1/8" Chris King NoThreadset in similar good condition. PM me if you want pictures and I'll e-mail them to you.
Cheers.

Swap my 1 1/8" silver CK aheadset for a 1" silver aheadset

VGC condition and the swap must be the same

Pic of the headset fitted to my Major Jake (now replaced with a black one)

5539439312_f2ca943eff_b.jpg

Thanks

Ken

Have 1-1/8" King Nothreadset in Rasta. Would like to swap for the same in 1" will consider red or black one inch also. Condition...needs to be worthy of going in a 13 yr old NOS frame. PM me if you can help or want to trade. Thanks!

I have a gold 1"1/8 nothreadset I'd like to swap for a silver one if there are any takers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back