Bristol - Ashton Court & Leigh Woods Aftermath

Gravy Monster":3klgqpnt said:
Retrobike Rider status banners have been awarded to those who attended the rides yesterday ;)

:cool:

Ooh, can I have one please?! I was the tall bloke on the slightly-too-small Bontrager.

It was a very enjoyable ride and it was great to see all the retro machines being ragged round the old and new trails. No garage queens there :cool:

Alex will do later, can you confirm if any of yesterdays Cheesy riders are established Retrobike members ( that I havnt listed in 1st post of this thread) and will have to pass these to the Guv'nor for approval.

My handlebar mounted camera took 500+ pictures throughout the day (and some video!) but it will take me a while to sort out some good ones and re size them etc. Will try and do it this week. I tried mounting it rear facing but I think that because my bike was quite large and therefore the seatpost quite short it was always getting knocked while riding and it ended up taking pics of trees.

Anyway, flicking through them, this one caught my eye!

Attachments

• 203.JPG
    203.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 534
Hello! Cheesy here - I turned up at the end of the ride yesterday, but I don't have a retro bike anymore so I was gate crashing :oops:

Nice to meet you all!

Back