Gravy Monster's Feedback

A pleasant transaction involving a ticket. As sound as they come and a credit to the forum. :D

absolutley top fella, fast transaction, items sent very well packaged., and brilliant communication.

absolute pleasure.

thanks mate........ :cool:

Top chap. item arrived well packed and as expected. The special delivery was a nice touch!

Rob

Today i became the proud owner of Gravy Monsters 1985 Maverick. It is the absolute Nuts, better than i ever recall.

James was really good and held the bike for me until we could both arrange a suitable time and place to meet, this is one of the Retrobike good guys.

Cheers

Top man!

GM very kindly sent me some magura 4 bolt mounts FOC. As such I wish him all the good karma that such a generous act deserves!

Rob

I've just collected a cindercone frame and forks which James (terrific bloke) has held for me for a good four weeks. Better then the photos, absolutely lovely.

Many thanks.
Rob :D

neebsta feedback for Gravy Monster

:D Echo all previous statements. Thoroughly top job James! Great comms, speedy despatch and beautifully packaged. 10/10

Karma'd me some canti's - XT ones at that. What a top gent and outstanding retrobike citizen.

Would even let me pay postage!

Latest posts

Back