What forks...

PhilStone":19bfqu4y said:
These the same as the ones on your Club Roost? :p

You got the LockOut working yet? :LOL:

Yep thats the ones.
Turns out the oil levels mentioned by the distibutor in US were wrong. Top them up and you would know the difference from a rigid fork :shock:

Defeats the object really. A bit of a bodge to get you fixed up. Also limits you to recent (natch expensive) Fox forks too ie, doesn't work with the Maxle system that most of the industry has adopted. Also at £30 you could buy a new hub.

SJ

Dr S":1bm7j2ci said:
Defeats the object really. A bit of a bodge to get you fixed up. Also limits you to recent (natch expensive) Fox forks too ie, doesn't work with the Maxle system that most of the industry has adopted. Also at £30 you could buy a new hub.

SJ

I think its an awesome i dea but these ^ are very good points too consider.
I too had a right old time trying to find 'that' fork, after all it is the second most detrimental part of your bike.
Dont rush ;)

I know what you mean about rushing.. I just want to pull the trigger too quick!

I'll see how my 39's are on the new frame, ideally I'd try a set of 130mm as well as 140's to gauge which I need but obviously thats not possible...

TBH, I think that if these RC41's go for too much then I'll probably pull the trigger on the Revs from On-One, no worry about reliability as they'll be brand new and from what I've seen/read I can tweak the travel, just not trailside..

Thanks everyone!

Back