DISK BRAKES, CABLE PULL or HYDRAULIC, brilliant aren't they

jamabikes":19pliuac said:
is it some kind of super advaced spam thing? seems to be adding loads of flags to certain terms? may be trying to up the google rating?

that made me laugh :LOL:

'super advanced spam'

could be right though

:D :LOL:

i was trying to be non offensive but its blown out of the water now :LOL:

maybe the guy has some questions? just the wrong way to go about it

If I've caused any offence then I apologise. I'm a very occasional poster, avid lurker & devourer of the reams of information that are posted on these pages, however, sometimes, once in a blue moon, there is an itch & I just had to have a scratch, you know the big red button that says "Danger, Don't Push" well the devil in my said "go on, you know you want too" so I did! :D :D :D I'll get my coat.

He's not a troll, he lives down the road from me and he recently came out on a ride with us. I've known him since before XTR was released.
Anyway, Steph's not tall enough to be a Troll and the bridge is too far away.
:roll:

FluffyChicken":dqq1xv9z said:
He's not a troll, he lives down the road from me and he recently came out on a ride with us. I've known him since before XTR was released.
Anyway, Steph's not tall enough to be a Troll and the bridge is too far away.
:roll:

Fair enough i guess. Can you ask him, why the random musings?

I just don't get the uber deep analysis of everything to the infinite degree but hey ho just thought it was a wind up...

Re: HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKE OUTER ROUTING......

srands":1btuc7ke said:
Am I wondering what COLOUR zip ties to use on my hydraulic routing?

Am I wondering what SIZE zip ties to use? Am I wondering which side do I want the head of the zip tie? "Like it matters", but which side do I normally get on my bike? So when I GeT on my bike, I look down, I want to see the smooth side of the zip tie, NOT the side with the zip tie head and the excess cut short, hmm just a thought.

Colour makes little functional difference so choose a colour to match or contrast your frame.

What size to use? Well ones which fit through the slots are a good start (width and height can be a problem with some line holders).

When you fit the ties make sure the cut ends point away from exposed skin especially on chainstays as the ends can cause irritating scratches to the legs.

Back