Manitou Hardtail 94

My Shox

Am considering keeping the Judys at the moment but was thinking of a spring upgrade. Does anyone know where I could get a NOS set from??

BTW took her out for a spin the other night, that bike just loves to ride fast :LOL:

Rio":33b2oojx said:
no manitou for the manitou? How come?

Funds are tight and the purse string holder wants me to decorate the Kitchen, lounge, dining room and put up a stud wall!! :roll:

She has told me I am giving my bike too much attention! If only she knew that my lunch hour and bathroom breaks are spent on retro bike (thank heavens for my iPhone). :oops:

So the bike may have to get more stealth mods than noticeable ones ;)

Rio":93srb2td said:
but this is not a bike, this is an investment :LOL: :LOL:

Hmmmm, very true. Try explaining that to my wife though! :p

Just need to try get some funds together for the forks......:cry:

My son did say something of sense the other day "You have a bike Daddy, I have a bike Daddy, Jack has a bike Daddy but where is Mummy's bike?" So I may have to get her a 'bike'. An excuse for a project maybe?? :?

My Bike

Thought I would add a picture of the info stamped under my bottom bracket. States mine was made 24/08/2004. :)

Hope you guys like.

Attachments

• Bike Date.JPG
    Bike Date.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 672
Small Update

Just a small update:

Now have some Kronos springs on the way to me to sort out my Judy's as when I took them apart last week the MCU's are falling apart! :roll:

Also fitted a nice pair of clear Onza Ules many thanks to billysan for those.

Should hopefully get some more pics up once I have stripped and rebuilt the forks :D

Yep, very nice piece of MTB history indeed!
I have a 1994 and a 1995 myself. Delightfull

Back