1" Steerer Pace Suspension Forks

I've got some rc35's, no canti mounts though. They've had the air damping removed by the previous owner, but they go up and down.
Seen on the front of my Bonty here:

Click photo for bigger image. I can do some photos of just the fork if you're interested.

Thanks, i guess it depends how much you are after for them? I'd need to see if justbackdated could restore the damping or whether i'd need donor forks, then i'd need to buy canti mounts etc.

Ideally i'd like a pair that are 80-90%, i don't mind getting my fingers dirty but I'd like them to be readily returned to full working order.

They are 2001 RC36 Evo3 with a Pro Class 2 Spring conversion[that i did] to remove the air spring; nothing is altered in the damping, it just means you don't have to clean the infernal air seal every 5 minutes so reduces the amount of servicing needed. :D

justbackdated":3dv29q6y said:
They are 2001 RC36 Evo3 with a Pro Class 2 Spring conversion[that i did] to remove the air spring; nothing is altered in the damping, it just means you don't have to clean the infernal air seal every 5 minutes so reduces the amount of servicing needed. :D
That'll be right. I have had the legs off and regreased them, but then fitted Pace carbons, so they've sat unused for awhile now. Never really fiddled with them as i didn't ride them that much.

Back